What is a Lash Lift?
A Lash Lift Course is a great way to learn how to lift lashes correctly. The course will teach you how to correctly apply the lash lift product, as well as how to safely remove it. You will also learn about the different types of lash lifts available, and which one is best suited for your own individual lashes.
The History of Lash Lifts
Lash lifts are a newer beauty trend that has been on the rise in recent years. But what exactly are they? And what is their history?
A lash lift is a semi-permanent treatment that curls and lifts your natural lashes, giving them a longer, fuller appearance. The treatment involves using a silicone rod or shield and special lifting solutions to shape the lashes.
The history of lash lifts is a bit unclear, but they are thought to have originated in Japan in the early 2000s. The trend then made its way to South Korea before eventually becoming popular in the Western world.
Lash lifts such as lash lift course Melbourne became particularly popular in North America and Europe in the 2010s as more people began to seek out alternative methods of achieving longer, fuller lashes without having to use false eyelashes or extensions.
There are many benefits of lash lifts, including that they are less expensive and less time-consuming than other methods of achieving similar results. They also last for several weeks, so you don’t have to worry about reapplying them regularly like you would with false eyelashes or extensions.
If you’re considering getting a lash lift, it’s important to do your research and find a reputable technician who has experience performing the treatment.
The Benefits of Lash Lifts
If you’re not familiar with the term, a lash lift is a beauty treatment that helps to curl and lift your natural lashes, giving them a longer, fuller appearance. The treatment is semi-permanent, lasting around 6-8 weeks, and there are many benefits to having lash lifts done regularly. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider getting a lash lift:
- They’re low-maintenance.
Once you have a Lash Lift, there is very little maintenance required to keep your lashes looking their best. You won’t need to use an eyelash curler or special mascara formulas, and your lashes will still look great when you wake up in the morning.
- They’re long-lasting.
As we mentioned before, Lash Lifts last for around 6-8 weeks before they start to fade away gradually. This means that you can enjoy lifted lashes for months at a time without needing to worry about touch-ups or reapplication.
How to Perform a Lash Lift
Are you wanting to give your lashes some extra oomph? If so, then you may want to consider a lash lift! A lash lift is basically a perm for your lashes that helps to curl and lift them, making them appear longer and fuller. Plus, it can help to save you time in the morning since you won’t need to use a curler! Here’s how to perform a lash lift:
- Before doing anything, make sure that your lashes are clean and free of any makeup or oils. Then, apply a gel pads or strips along your upper lash line. This will help keep the solution from getting into your eyes.
- Next, apply the Lash Lift solution to your lashes using a brush. Start at the base of the lashes and work your way up. Be sure to evenly coat all of the lashes.
- Once all of the lashes are coated, place a silicon rod on top of the wet lashes and press gently into place. The size of rod will depend on how much of a curl you want in your lashes.
- Allow the solution to sit on your lashes for about 10 minutes before removing the rods and rinsing off any excess solution with warm water.
Aftercare for Lash Lifts
If you’ve recently had a lash lift, congratulations! Lash lifts are a fantastic way to achieve beautiful, lifted lashes without the need for daily curling. However, like all beauty treatments, there is some aftercare required to maintain your results. Here are some tips for aftercare of your lash lift:
- Avoid water on your lashes for the first 24 hours. This includes showering, swimming, sweating, etc. Water can cause the lifting solution to loosen and your results may not last as long.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Avoid rubbing or pulling on them and be careful when applying makeup or cleansers around the eye area.
- Use a Lash Serum. A good lash serum will help to nourish and condition your lashes, keeping them healthy and strong. This will also help to extend the life of your lash lift.
- Get regular touch-ups. Lash lifts typically last 6-8 weeks before needing a touch-up. By getting regular touch-ups, you can maintain beautiful lifted lashes indefinitely!